Crystal reports not updating
control and the client report definition (.rdlc) file include references about the data sources that provide data to the report.
At run time, all of the bindings and data source information must be in sync in order for the report output to contain the data that you expect.
And then doing the same to the data source in the report? After waiting a lot for right answer and searching on internet i tried different options by myself and the problem was solved by right clicking on database fields and then click on verify database.Text,"yyyy,mm,dd") & ")" Any one of the above should definately work. And it works fine if you leave the "Save Data with report" checked, but fails if you uncheck it?Regards Veena" id="ctl00_m_m_i_ctl00_gr_ctl11_bestanswerbody" class="textarea-bestanswerhidden" name="bestanswerbody" answerbody Id="1258692" / I am using the code, Crystal Reports1. Report File Name = "C:\sujith\work\All Enquiries.rpt" Crystal Reports1. Sujith Hi Veena & members, I am using the code, Crystal Reports1. Report File Name = "C:\sujith\work\All Enquiries.rpt" Crystal Reports1. " id="ctl00_m_m_i_ctl00_gr_ctl17_bestanswerbody" class="textarea-bestanswerhidden" name="bestanswerbody" answerbody Id="1259358" / with crystalreport1 Crystal Report1.Now the reports was created before i started at the company and they are all showing the Business. Now i have to do enhancements on the Report and i would like to first use the Business Test Database.My problem is that i can not get the "View SQL Query" to show the Business Test. The setup is as follow I am using Crystal Reports XI R2 (SP 4).